RUFIL'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.rufil.in or the Rufil Mobile App referred to as “Site” means the online company information and shopping portal owned and operated by RUFIL which provides a platform to the shoppers to buy the products listed on the Site.
"Vendor"/"Seller"/”Affiliate” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells the products or services on the Site.
"Customer" / "Buyer" shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on Site by placing an order for and or purchases any products offered for sale on the Site.
"User"/ "You" means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller/Affiliate using or accessing the services provided on this Site.
“Service” refers to use of the Site by the User for browsing and purchasing/ transacting on the Site, the home delivery service provided by RUFIL for the products displayed on the Site and any related marketing or communication service for the promotion of its products, and/ or related customer care services offered by RUFIL solely through its Site.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
RUFIL may at any time modify the terms and conditions contained on the Site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Site. However, if you continue to use the Site you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions.
- All customer have to register and login for placing orders on the Site.
- Each registration is for a single user only, and the User shall not be permitted to create multiple accounts.
- We do not advise you to share your user name and password with any other person.
- You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for enabling us to provide you our Services and for
communications related to your purchases from the site.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the User agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration.
The customer can opt out by contacting the customer service.
- RUFIL reserves the right to suspend or terminate the account and access to the Services (i) if any information provided during the
The User Agrees and consents to the fact that RUFIL may collect the following personally identifiable information about the User as a part of the registration process: complete name, age, emails addresses, mobile numbers and other contact details, demographic profile (gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information received from cookies and analytical software (e.g., Google Analytics). The User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its credentials and all activities that occur under its profile.
You hereby authorise RUFIL to disclose your information to Government authorities or to competent authorities or to credit bureaus or to other third persons, to comply with the obligation under the law. You also authorise RUFIL to use your information for offering product and services to you, including from its associates/partners unless specified otherwise.
Online Shopping Platform
- You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are
using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- RUFIL accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. The address at which delivery of
the products ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
- After the receipt of payment of the Customer through digital mode/ cash on delivery as the case may be, RUFIL shall arrange for the
delivery of the product to the recipient at the shipping address provided by the Customer. Any and all orders placed by You on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway.
- Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be
bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
- The User agrees and understands that all products listed on the Site are mere invitation to offer/purchase and do not constitute a
promise upon viewing. All stocks displayed on the Site are subject to errors and discrepancies and RUFIL neither represents nor warrants complete accuracy of the same.
- The User agrees and understands that a substantial number of items sold on the Site are of highly perishable nature and RUFIL shall not
be liable for any perished products post-delivery of the products, subject to return/refund policy. Products should to be stored strictly as per the storage instructions mentioned on the product.
- The User agrees and understands that all images displayed and information on the Site are merely indicative and for reference only and
the products may vary from the images/descriptions. Be that as it may, RUFIL shall make reasonable efforts to ensure consistency of the delivered products with the product descriptions and images.
- The User agrees and understands that RUFIL shall under no circumstances be liable for any deficiencies in the products manufactured by
third parties. The User shall have direct remedies with the third-party manufacturer.
- The User agrees and understands that although RUFIL shall make reasonable efforts to adhere to indicated delivery timelines and quantity,
all delivery timelines and quantities specified on the Site are subject to variation due to internal and external factors.
Product prices listed on the website are current and prices subject to change without notice, and upon purchase a User shall pay the applicable prices on the delivery date for the products ordered by it. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur.
Cashback Offer on First Purchase
- Maximum CashBack of upto Rs 150 on purchase of goods upto Rs. 150 from the Site.
- This cashback will be added to your app wallet.
- Cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Maximum 1 Offer on 1 Address.
- Offer valid on first purchase only by using the coupon code.
- CashBack Amount cannot be refunded.
- Cashback component of the wallet balance cannot be utilized to buy prepaid products (e.g. Ghee).
- Rufil reserves the right to revise the maximum cashback percentage and amount at any point of time during this offer. Please read these terms and conditions carefully from time to time.
- Rufil reserves the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions.
Return Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our Returns and Refund policy entitles all our Customers to return the product at the time of delivery if they are not satisfied with the quality of the product. RUFIL’s return policy also gives you an option to lodge your grievance with our customer care team as per the following terms:
- If you are unsatisfied with milk packets, then please lodge your complaint by 4pm on the same day of delivery to return milk packets within the same day.
- and for all other products please speak to our customer care executive within 48 hours of delivery.
Please don't use the product and preserve its original packaging and seal. Opened or damaged products will not be returned. We will take the returned product back with us and issue a refund for the value of the return products which will be credited to your account wallet on the Site. A refund will not be given to the Customer’s bank account.
For Cancellation, you as a customer can cancel/stop your subscription or your next order anytime up to the cut-off time by using the Rufil mobile application. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order, to your account wallet. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the Site, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. Multiple Accounts cannot be created with same address, if found then RUFIL has the right to cancel/stop the Customer's subscription. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
Billing Errors and Corrections
RUFIL reserves the right to correct the balance of your Rufil wallet if there is a reason to believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred or if the User has any issues with errors or transaction history. Rufil will investigate and communicate the results and correct any error that after conducting a thorough investigation in a reasonable time- frame. If no errors are found, a suitable explanation shall be communicated to the User. RUFIL shall have no liability whatsoever for any billing error unless you provide a notice within 30 days of the date of the transaction in question.
The User agrees and understands that the Site uses a third-party payment gateway for processing transactions. RUFIL shall neither be liable for any errors arising out of the use of the payment gateway, frauds committed on the payment gateway nor will it be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to the transactions conducted on the payment gateway. In case of any genuine issues and based on its own discretion, RUFIL may assist users in resolving transaction issues with the payment gateway.
We try and deliver the products based on the subscription/order created by the user. However, RUFIL shall not be liable for delayed delivery in case of any force majeure condition.
About your Rufil Wallet
The Rufil Wallet on the Site is issued to you by RUFIL. It allows you to load a rupee value onto your Rufil Wallet for use only on the Rufil Site for purchases. The value associated with the Rufil Wallet is not insured or guaranteed by any person or entity.
The rupee value that you load onto your Rufil Wallet is a prepayment only for purchasing the goods and availing the services on Rufil Platform in India unless otherwise specified.
RUFIL reserves the right not to accept any Rufil Wallet or otherwise limit use of a Rufil Wallet if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. The amount loaded in the Rufil Wallet is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed in the bank.
The minimum amount that must be initially loaded onto your Rufil Wallet is INR 150 (Rupees One Hundred Fifty). The amount loaded in your Rufil Wallet is non-refundable, non-transferrable, and may not be exchanged for cash or credit balance or redeemed back in your bank accounts unless required by law in India. No interest will be paid on the funds deposited in your Rufil Wallet.
The mobile application remains in a state of permanent log-in and anyone with access to your mobile phone can have access to your application and thereafter use your Rufil Wallet. You agree to take full responsibility of any unintended or unauthorised access to your Rufil Wallet, and you hereby agree that RUFIL or any of its affiliates or employees are not responsible for any such unauthorised access of your wallet.
By registering with Country Delight, you give us the permission to send you notifications on WhatsApp, push notifications, SMS, Email, Customer Support Call, App and Website.
Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material presented on the Site (including but not limited to text, audio, video, or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of RUFIL and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement/passing off shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We make every effort to keep the Site up and running smoothly. While we endeavour to ensure that this Site is normally available 24 hours a day, RUFIL does not warrant that its Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or will have 100% uptime. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in, information or other materials available through the Site for which RUFIL shall not be liable. RUFIL reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its Website.
Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
RUFIL expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.
In no event shall RUFIL or its affiliates have any liability for unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft or destruction of a User’s Rufil Wallet through accident, misuse or fraudulent means or devices by you or any third party, or as a result of any delay or mistake resulting from any circumstances beyond our control. RUFIL is not liable for non-fulfilment of any terms in full or in part due to any reason beyond its control.
RUFIL reserves its right to at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice without any liability whatsoever. RUFIL reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all categories, products or service or any part thereof at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services, prices contained on the Site without prior notice
Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.